Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 Team EU, SOCOM and Mw2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JobZ
Im New Here!

PS3 Team EU, SOCOM and Mw2 Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Team EU, SOCOM and Mw2   PS3 Team EU, SOCOM and Mw2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi guys me and my team would like to be part of a multi gaming clan that have a PS3 team as most of the clans stick to xbox 360 and pc, i used to play gb in a GoW2 team on xbox, we were in the top 10 and on the front page for a while, until the leader fell out with another player... since then i bought a PS3 and I prefer them! So i know all the basic stuff to get around gb and starting a team and keeping it together. Me and my team play WaW at the moment, and have been playing practice scrims. But we are looking into joining the Gamebattles/Gamestop ladder for Modern Warfare 2 where you win £10 000 or $10 000, one of the two! Also me and another member just brought SOCOM and are interested in getting a few players into a team on that. But at the moment I'd say we'd be best representing Team Adrenaline in a World at War then a Modern Warfare 2 clan.

- Comment back, JobZ afro

Name: JobZ

Why you want to Join Team Adrenaline: Think that more PS3 teams should be part of Multi gaming clans and to raise the PS3 competitive bar.

What you could add to team adrenaline: Make the team unique to having PS3 AND Xbox 360 teams.

Gaming Achievements: 10th Gb Team EU Ladder (GoW2)

Previous Teams: Ke, Ambush and others, cant remember :S

How Long Your Team Has Been Together for: months, year.

What Game You Are Applying for: CoD: World at War then CoD Modern Warfare 2 when it comes out.

Players in your team: at the moment me, sorrell and KP. We are all making new PSN ID's for Modern Warfare 2. So Adrenaline can be put into the PSN's.

Thanks, JobZ afro afro afro afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! flower jocolor bom rabbit

Last edited by JobZ on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelt the email adress wrong!)
Back to top Go down

PS3 Team EU, SOCOM and Mw2
Page 1 of 1